1/07/2009

Looking at the skies

I love looking at the skies. I don't know since when but the first thing I do each day when I go outside is looking at the sky. When I drive here to there, I enjoy different views with different clouds or different color of the sky, I always look for the beautiful sunset around the time sun goes down.

It is amazing how it looks so different each day, even morning and afternoon, day or night.

Today's sky was very pretty, too. It had a very light nice blue and just perfect amount of the clouds. I was driving to kids' school this afternoon to pick them up, I just could not stop looking at this beautiful sky! And I know, it is dangerous! I saw couple air force jets flying by(I think they were F10 or F18?), then started see couple Thunderbirds flying together. I never get tired of watching them flying.

While I was waiting for kids at the playground in their school, I was thinking about my dad how much we enjoy looking at these jets together while he was here from Japan last year. I really miss him and my nephew a lot. I hope rest of my family there will be here some day to visit us, too.

1 comment:

  1. The first thing I look to is the sky in the morning. If it's pretty I'm good all day. And what's more beautiful than a million stars at night? I've been a sky addict since who knows when.

    By the way, I LOVE the new picture of the lovely you and the lovely waterfall. Can you please email that to me?

    ReplyDelete